2018 AQHA Best of the Remuda Sale

12 MATADOR CATTLE COMPANY T im Washingt on P.O. BOX 839, MATADOR, TEXAS 79244 806-347-2645 • MATADORRANCH.COM In December of 1882, the Matador Land and Cattle Company was formed by a group of Scottish investors. In 1951 it was sold to Lazard Freres and Company of London. In 1953, Fred C. Koch purchased three subdivided corporations of land. Mr. Koch also bought the Flying V cattle brand and the “50” horse brand, both of which were used by the Scots during their 70-year ownership. Today the Matador Ranch covers about 130,000 acres in the rolling plains just off the caprock around Matador, Texas. It is managed to produce beef through its cow- calf and stocker operations. In addition, the ranch has a small broodmare band. It focuses on producing horses that are athletic, versatile and have the right disposition to produce horses that are dependable. LOTS 111-113

RkJQdWJsaXNoZXIy MjAxNTQ=